The University of New Mexico’s Institute of Traditional Martial Arts is an organization of accomplished martial artists from many different styles. Its goals are to teach, document, and promote the legacy of the hundreds of years of dedication and skill found in the martial arts as they were practiced in the past.
A weekend clinic focusing on Traditional Kodokan Judo, Wing Chun, Karate Jutsu, Classical Jujutsu and an interdisciplinary session in which we shall be exploring similarities and differences among several martial arts.
Johnson Center, University of New Mexico Campus, ABQ
October 21st, 22nd and 23rd
$40 for a single or $100 for all five sessions
Open to all ages 18 and over.
- Linda Yiannakis, 4th Dan Traditional Kodokan Judo, 4th Dan Jujutsu
- Sifu Phil Romero, Wing Chun from Master Hawkins Chueng HK/LA
- Ron Breines, 6th Dan Karate
- Dr. Andrew Yiannakis, 7th Dan Jujutsu, 6th Dan Judo
- Andrew Frye, 5th Dan Jujutsu, 4th Dan Nihon Goshin Aikido